Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Train Ride Coolie



Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been by in a little while but it has been a couple of crazy weeks leading up the release of "OUT THE BOX" record. I promis to stop by and share my thoughts more often...

So, I rode on a train the other day, which I haven't done in FOREVERRRR, and there was this older gentlemen that sat across from me. The train ride was a couple of hours so this guys came ready. I brought my itouch and a book, this guy was smarter, he brought his little soft cooler full of Natural Ice Beer... I must admit he was a very generous dude though, he kept offering everyone around him beer (I wanted to have one so bad but it was like 9am...too early. I would only do that if I was tailgating or out on a boat, you know what I mean...lol)... Anyways, the funniest thing was his ducktaped home made coolie that had a connecting top cap to put on top of beer can the moments he wasn't zipping.. (you know, so no flies or ants or dirt could creep in, i guess...lol)...

I snapped a quick pic the moment he used the restroom... wanted to share it with you guys...






Be easy...Jean...

2 comments:

Yara said...

J I missed you!! todos los dias pasaba a ver updates pero me imagine que tenias mucho trabajo hope to see you soon necesito una dosis de Jean muahs

A said...

hola!!me encanta tu disco..de casualidad he dado contigo en twitter y he estado escuchando tus canciones en myspace..me encantan!
Espero hagas promoción por españa!!