Thursday, August 7, 2008

JEAN - MY 1ST BLOG

Saludos.... This is my first blog ever so I guess I can say that I'm excited to be a little more connected to those who want to be connected to me.  I'll definitely be trying to stop in as much as possible and share a little bit of my everyday life with you.  

I'm in my recording studio (J's House Studios) here in Downtown Miami about to get ready to record some vocals.  On the grind should be my middle name... We definitely banging out some fire... 

My digital album "Out the Box" is do to be out in the next month...  Keep tune for some JEANIUS sounds...

j


6 comments:

Yara said...

Heyyyyyyy J Yara por aqui dejando su huellita ya tu sabes siempre siguiendo tus pasos ya sabes que tu fan y amiga escritora te quiere un monton mucho exito y I'm looking forward to see you again and hopefully work together un besote!

l i l y said...

hey Jean! i'm totally excited to hear tu nuevo album. if it's as good as the first one then i know is gonna rock. todas las bendiciones para ti chulo. se te quiere y extraña mucho por la isla. can't wait to see your gorgeous self again. saluditos!

Liliana

Anonymous said...

I always love hearing all your new tracks and all you do. Keep it going! :)

Siu-Ling

Loren said...

YOU HAVE MY NEVER ENDING SUPPORT! LOVE YA. -LOREN

Anonymous said...

Can't wait my friend...

xoxo

JEANius said...

Holla Homeboy!!! I see you in the blogs now....