Monday, August 11, 2008

Just another Manic Monday!!!!!!

Gotta love to hate monday ah? Weather is pretty crappy here in the MIA (Which doesn't help the cause) I'm here in my apartment in Downtown, Miami doing some laundry (yes, I do my own laundry... I don't always separate bright colors from darks but I get the job done..)

I have a meeting at my studio @ 4pm to get a new studio manager. Lets hope this guy works out..

I'm going to be finishing up some new mixtape songs so please stay tuned to that. I'm thinking about re-doing Robin Thicke "Magic" in spanish... That song is too dope.. what do you think?

Stay in touch with me... 1

J

2 comments:

Yara said...

Hey Jean llegué por aqui para saludarte me agrada compartir contigo no solo como fan sino como amiga y espero que proximamente como colega por lo menos componiendo si el calor está terrible por aca ni para la piscina se quiere salir bueno un beso!!!

Sunshine *pErFeCtLy ImPeRfEcT mE* said...

I love that song! I love Robin and u have the perfect voice to redo it and make it your own...

They play Manic Monday at my job like 100 times a day...but I get what ur sayn!