Monday, August 18, 2008

PERFORMANCE @ PASSIONS - PICS



Here are a couple of pics from the show I had last friday at Club Passions in Orlando, FL. I gotta admit I love the O. I can't wait to take my show to new cities, states, countries.

I don't know what the hell I was pointing at on the bottom picture but I'm guessing the lyric must of said "High, Sky, or One....lol.." not sure....

I used a new guitar that show...loved the sound of the Gibson Les Paul...

Anyways, i'm back in Rainy Miami where Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay is stopping by to say hello...

5 comments:

Yara said...

Hey J u know always behind you I love being in touch with u por lo menos por internet love u lots I miss u!

Yara said...

por cierto loved the pics

Anonymous said...

you have to bring your shows to another cities... *coughNYCcough*

Unknown said...

You are so freaking hot!!! i really wanna see you live...but everytime you do a show I have to work, that sucks...here a crazy idea...you have to give me a private show...

Sunshine *pErFeCtLy ImPeRfEcT mE* said...

whatever's goin on in that second pic, i can tell ur feeln the music... that's what it's about. keep doin ya thang